Small Garden WaterfallS —Enhance Your Backyard Garden
Add a natural looking waterfall that can fit in any small space within your garden.
If you have no space for constructing a swimming pool in your backyard consider adding a pondless small garden waterfall. As the name suggests, the water’s final destination is a pondless river rock area that is Safe for your Children and Pets. Enjoy the soothing Sound of Running Water and Attract a Variety of Wildlife to your Garden.
Whether it’s a small, medium, or large waterfall, we customize the waterfall to match your small garden’s layout. Pondless waterfalls are Extremely Low Maintenance and are Very Energy Efficient.
- 3D model of your garden with the waterfall
- Pond liner & underlayment
- Handpicked natural rocks and river rocks
- Pondless waterfall vault with a pond pump and aquablox
- Waterfall spillway
- Aquatic plants
- Underwater lighting
- Optional – app controlled color changing lighting
- Optional – Landscaping and plants around the waterfall
- Optional – Outdoor furniture (e.g. bench)
Why Choose Us?
We provide high-quality services by constructing & designing waterfalls and swimming pools on your property.
We use premium raw materials that enable us to build a durable waterfall that will last longer than you ever thought.
We ensure to provide complete customer support and guarantee on our garden waterfall construction services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does it cost to build a small waterfall?
It depends on the square feet area, plus your requirements such as how big you want your waterfall to be, the workforce required to complete the work and several other factors.
2. How do I maintain my backyard waterfall?
As per our experience, the below mentioned are the factors that you need to consider:
- If possible, install the waterfall in an area that is not exposed to long hours of direct sunlight.
- When you fill-up the pond or fountain use only distilled water.
- Quick your waterfall daily.
- Change the water twice a year.
3. How do I keep my waterfall clean?
While a little bit of algae or discolouration is normal, mentioned below are the crucial factors that can help you keep your waterfall clean:
- Use beneficial bacteria to kill single-cell algae that turn water green.
- Add a wide range of aquatic plants to kill string algae.
- Add a larger biofilter.
- Don’t overcrowd your waterfall.
4. Can you construct a waterfall in my office in Dubai?
Yes, we sure can. All you need to do is get in touch with our expert team today.